family of nations

"I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body. The land I gave to Abraham and Isaac I also give to you, and I will give this land to your descendants after you." - Gen 35:11

Saturday, June 17, 2006

our blog...

hi family,

our magic box has been down for quite some time... ben's still trying to fix the problem... have been contemplating to get ourselves a blog... where we can share our journey in Him tog...

the blog is named "family of nations"... coz i know God gets greatest glory when people of every nation & tongue come together to worship Him through the blood of Jesus... and i think it is something really precious about our group where we are of different backgrounds, cultures & age groups, but we find our unity in Christ & reason to love one another as God loves us...

we have a destiny as a cell group to serve & reach the nations... everyone of us are here not by chance... the blog url says "transformingbylove"... coz it's a life-long process that we would share together...

so i invite you to come and make this blog your own... & may this be like virtual living room/ dining table/ balcony of home where we can share ups & downs in life & testify of God's faithfulness in our lives...

i love you all, ms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home