NOTHING is impossible for Him...
as shared b4 earlier, i truly believe internet sports & music are 3 impt platforms we have to engage in order to reach the younger generations.
i never really saw how i could be involved (as an archi person) till i volunteered myself to work w YC & Crush Team for 2 wks... and got to interact w some youths there. (realisation 1: generation gaps not as bad as i perceived earlier)
the 2 weeks opened my eyes abt possible opportunities... for myself in possible career developmt & ministry outreach opportunities... thou' it seems i gave my 2 weeks(or more away), I really received much more than I gave... so blessed & wonderful to serve the Lord in such a way...
i must say tt i dun really have tat much interest in gaming, (b4 this i thot i cannot stand the blasting counterstrike, but it isn't that bad as i thot, it became white noise aft a while... the CRUSH is no longer a word that lingers upon lips of YC... now i can relate it to pple and things happening there more personally)
i know there are areas i can do to engage young pple over net... blogs, IM, etc... it's an area we have to redeem for God.. recently before our national prayer meeting for S'pore b4 national day, God reminded me 2 times abt MEDIA.
At this point that im searching for jobs again, I am praying and asking God for His direction & guidance for the road ahead... Frankly I can sometimes feel quite lost looking thru' recruitment sections & web adverts these past few days... calling unto God "God What do you want me to do???" (and dun hear anything so far) Many questions - should i continue doing archi? if not what Lord?
Though im still not clear how, I know it's something close to God's heart that God wants me to do something abt.
i really pray that you two could come along and serve w me somewhat in at least 1 of the 3 areas... (Jan can be even involved fr overseas... like Jing aka Nona writing fr Australia) it can always starts as an exposure learning experience... God has a miraculous way of using all the experiences we have here and there for His BIG PICTURE... talk abt 5 loaves & 2 fishes...
we may not know how God'll lead down the road, but we can always say, "Yes Lord, I dunno how... but I am willing and I choose to avail myself for what is close to Your heart"... It CAN all starts NOW.
When i tendered my resignation... i told God, I want to work in a job that can enable me to invest into 12 gals in cell by end of this yr (including 3 fr BS)... which was my faith goal since beginning of this yr... I told God - any job... even if it means less pay and "social status" in society... aft all, their lives are the only eternal things that would stay if God decides to bring me back one day. I know it's impossible thru' my own strength... so God, 4.5 mths... I really need you, I know You are God of Impossibles.
Please Pray for me & with me... and I pray You'll have faith to ask God for IMPOSSIBLES too!!! NOTHING is too difficult for Him...
no vision ask for vision... no passion pray till you get passion... no time make time, for you'll always have time for what you treasure... Dont forget to ask the Lord to replenish your love tank today with a brand new portion for Him and for those He died for.
Love, MS
(missing you jan)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home