Listening to Pastor Khong now
Hallo guys
Just finished cooking a meal for my housemates. We've got a great bunch..
York Bing- from Singapore, a coursemate from Singapore
Una- girl from Iceland
Henrik- from Germany, great cook
Ren- fellow Malaysian
Jorge (pronounced Hohe)- from Switzerland
It made a great difference coming to a house of housemates; they made my first few days really comfortable. People were dropping by our place- that's really nice. I am still in the process of adjusting. I miss you guys. I miss church.

2 Comments:
take care there, jan,
we miss u too!
if u believe, u will receive whatever u ask for in prayers"
this verse has become my spritual food for this whole week as i sat for my final exams...
i was so glad that God only requires us to BELIEVE and the rest of the work will be done by Him.
this whole week has been taxing for me. there were nights that i couldnt sleep, there were times that i didnt even bother to eat, my body was extremely tired becox of mugging for exams...But the Lord is strong, and this strength has been transferred to me as I ask from God every morning when i woke up or every time i felt that oh God i cannot take it any more...
this is the very 1st exam that I freed my mind from fear, from anxiety. Not becoz i know every thing, not bexoz i think i can do it...but becoz I am fully aware that God is in control and God can help me do it.
I studied with joy in my heart, i sang worship songs when i started to feel unfocused...i even stepped into the exam hall, telling my frens happily" do u think we can overcome it? I think WE CAN!"
This joy in my heart didnt just stop there, it went even further to 2,3 hours later till the end of each paper. God was there when i couldnt solve hard questions, He guided me and He calmed down. He, then, showed me how to do it.
Praise God that He has led me to the end of the exam( today is my last paper btw)...I dunno what result i will get, but i know it will be something that pleases the Lord becoz He knows I ve done it with Him and for Him. Having the joy and love from God is one of very few best things that i can ask for from God!
Ultimately, going thru the difficult times with someone whom u love is really not as difficult as what u think it might be!
-emily-
Post a Comment
<< Home